Dr. Mario Cabrera is currently the only veterinarian licensed in the state of Florida to provide Synovetin OA to treat osteoarthritis pain in dogs. A single treatment can provide up to a full year of relief for dogs suffering from elbow arthritis pain. The medication is dosed directly into the affected elbow joint, where it targets the source of the inflammation that causes pain and lameness.
The benefits of Synovetin OA:
- It’s easy to give, requiring just one outpatient treatment per year.
- It’s long-lasting, providing up to a year of pain relief.
- Synovetin OA is non-systemic (does not absorb into the body), and therefore very safe.
- It’s convenient; no more struggles or safety concerns with daily pills or chews.
- It’s cost-effective, especially when compared to NSAIDs, platelet-rich plasma, and stem cell therapy.